Monday 20 November 2017

Lavender, lace and a bit of bling.

I've had a busy couple of months making wedding stationery, going on holiday and doing lots of bits and bobs, which has meant the blog has been a little bit neglected, but I am finally getting a bit of time to get back to it.

Today I have a couple of cards to show you from a magazine commission I did for Papercraft Essentials issue 152 which came out on 19th October, yes, I am a just a little bit late in posting them LOL!.
I used the fabulous Nitwits Lavender collection and didn't really add much in the way of extra embellishments, just a little ribbon and bling.

 I added some 5mm satin ribbon and a gorgeous Meiflower ribbon buckle to this one.

 Black stick on gems in different sizes finished off the body of the butterfly beautifully.
and here I added gems to the digital gems that were already printed on the embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx





No comments: