Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hugs and Kisses

I love Meiflower's little sequin blossoms, and find myself using them quite a lot these days, here is my most recent card, I have used the sequin blossom around the scallops of the heart.

The back of the card is square with rounded corners and I made a scalloped heart template for the front, cut around it and then joined the two together with some strips of card, attached to the back of the heart and the back of the square, these have been covered over with patterned paper.

This is how the card looks when closed.

As you can see I have grouped three blossom sequins in each scallop of the heart, I think they look really pretty.

Image - TBB_120 - Coloured in Photoshop
Digital Papers - Echo Park - Springtime
Word art - freebie - Create with TLC
Die - Memory Box - Marietta buckle
Flowers - stash

Thanks for dropping by
Colette xx

No comments: