Sunday 26 August 2012

Wedding Invitation Samples day 7

My final two wedding invitations, I've kept these until last as they are my daughters favourites. One of them was the quickest and easiest to make and the other was the longest and hardest.



Paper - The Love Bandit paper pack - Mindy Terawasa - Designer Digitals
Gems (in flower centres) Grosgrain ribbon and Diamante wedding rings - Meiflower

Papers - Jenna - Sassy designs
Grosgrain ribbon and small square diamante buckles - Meiflower


Well that's the lot for the wedding invitation samples, I hope you've enjoyed your daily dose and that I haven't bored you too much.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs,
Colette xx




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh these are truly gorgeous, and so different. I've only just discovered this site and the cards are beautiful. I'm your next follower! Thank you for the inspiration.
Ellie Maggie x