Tuesday 25 September 2012

Autumn

Where is it, who's stolen it, give it back LOL! It doesn't look like we are getting an Autumn, I think we have jumped straight into summer, come to think of it, did we even have a summer?

To make up for the lack of Autumn I have used this pretty image of Teddy Bea standing in the Autumnal leaves. I have added various organza ribbons to the top of the tag in shades that match the colours I have used for the leaves.


Image TEDDYBEA_222 - Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Hay Fever - M Bennet - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Flower - Crealies die - CL CF 19
Swirl - Riviera Corner - Memory Box
Butterflies - C C Designs Cutters - Butterflies
Sentiment - Create with TLC
Organza ribbons, gems, black metallic cord - Meiflower

Thanks for popping by,
Colette xx



1 comment:

Karen said...

Very pretty card, beautiful colouring and lovely Teddy Bea image (see I got it right this time!)
Karen x