Thursday 18 December 2014

Lots of pearls!

I have two cards to show you today which I made in early September as samples for Meiflower.

For the first card I die cut lots of snowflakes from glitter card and dotted them randomly over the bottom two thirds of the card front, trimming off the overlap. I added blue gingham ribbon, tying two bows and overlapping one over the other, then added a die-cut circle of glitter card and a diamante snowflake embellishment. I also die-cut the sentiment from glitter card.

The second card is a very simple design, just an embossed background, (the card is a beautiful colour in real life, photo doesn't do it justice), wrapped with organza ribbon and then a die cut white poinsettia, all finished off with lots of pearls

Ribbons, pearls and diamanté snowflake are all available at Meiflower.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: