Here's my first card of 2015, a quickie (because I am full of flu) for the Paper Creator challenge.
I cut four 2cm strips of card and punched them all with a border design, I then arranged the strips to make a square frame, cutting off the excess. I added the frame to the card with tiny foam pads, and fixed Meiflower 3mm stick on pearls to the centre of each flower. The image was die-cut and then added to a scalloped die-cut square, before the whole thing was fixed into place within the centre of the frame. I used 4 large red pearls from Meiflowers multi size packs, to each corner of the image and a ready made bow to each side to finish off.
Thanks for dropping in,