Tuesday 16 August 2016

Warm Wishes shelf card.

I have a shelf card to show you today, made with a kit from Paper Creator, really easy to put together with step by step photographic instructions included, the card doesn't need a lot of decoration as it already has quite a bit going on with all the layers, but I wanted to show you the little holly and ribbon embellishment I added.


I  punched out a couple of pieces of holly using an X.cut punch and layered them up with a bow made from Meiflower 10mm purple satin ribbon, I added a large purple stick on gem from a mixed size pack to the centre of the bow, before fixing it onto the card, I added another couple of gems from the same pack onto the sentiment panel.

I added a sparkly pom pom to the hat as well, but apart from that I thought the bow embellishment was all it needed.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: