Sunday 10 December 2017

Fabulous Fifty!

I came across a couple of cards in my Meiflower folder that I realised I hadn't yet blogged, so here they are.

The first one was for my friends 50th birthday, everything was cut out on my Silhouette machine, I added a little detail to the numbers, dress and jewellery with some Meiflower stick on gems.


The other two are Christmas cards from last year.


I found the bubble wreath digi stamp on the internet for free from Blackberry Jelly HERE, I re-sized it so that the rings were the right size for the gems and after printing, added black glitter to the outline. I cut it out leaving a border, added the stick on gems and then fixed it to the card front with foam pads.


For this card - after adding some gorgeous red gingham Meiflower ribbon and a big bow across the front, from white card I cut out three fishtail banners, big enough to fit my die-cut letters, then using wire cutters, I removed the centre bar from an oval diamante buckle, which then became the O in Joy.

Thank you for stopping by,
take care,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: