Thursday 12 July 2012

Mermaid

Thought I would show you my easel card using one of my favourite images, I love fantasy type images, fairies, unicorns, mermaids etc., and couldn't resist using this image again.

I think I may have gone a little over the top with the embellies and bling, but I'm still pretty pleased with the way it turned out.



I used lots of dies to make swirls, flowers, seashells, a punched border, glitter, gems and pearls and did something a bit fancy with my ribbon, then decided I should stop there LOL!

Image - DD_32 with bubbles
Papers - Always There - Eve Kipler
Large circle - Lifestyle nesting lace circles die
Flourish - Freemont Crest - Memory Box dies
Swirl - Die-namics Fancy Flourish
Rolled Roses - Marianne Designs Chinese Rose
Shells - Marianne designs Sea Shells
Border Punch - Martha Stewart Half daisy
Ribbons, Pearls, gems - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

DONNA said...

I LOVE THIS CARD SOOOOOOO MUCH

Karen said...

This card is amazing! Beautiful, and very creative. I love it!