Thursday 5 July 2012

Swirls and Pearls.........

without the swirls and only by chance having pearls LOL!

This card was made for a Swirls and Pearls mid challenge reminder over on the D'Arcy's Diaries challenge blog, but for some reason I completely forgot it was for the challenge and just did my own thing. It was only when I was adding it to the challenge post that I realised what I had done. It very nearly didn't even have pearls on it either as I was going to use gems but changed my mind at the last minute.

One of the background papers has dotty swirls all over it so they will have to count as my swirls LOL!



Image - DD_064 "Flower Girl" 
Papers - Eat Cake Digital Scrapbooking kit - Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Krystal Hartley 
Senitment - freebie - Create with TLC
Ribbon and Pearls - Meiflower

Now in real life that ribbon is a gorgeous peachy pink colour, but for some reason,whenever I use it and photograph it, it seems to look more orangey, it actually perfectly matches the colour of her dress, honest!

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the papers and the scalloped edge, the colours all blend so beautifully. Gorgeous!!!