Friday 15 November 2013

Bow Crazy!

Here's another quickie card, once again using a freebie Christmas tree digi stamp from Birds Cards and inspired by the sample card next to the digi stamp.
The papers I used should be red and green, but when I printed them out I didn't realise that the yellow ink nozzle was blocked, which resulted in the teal and purple colours you see below, I actually really liked the colours so used the papers anyway.
The tree is decorated with ready made gold bows from Meiflower,and some 2mm green gems. I also found some organza ribbon, which matched the card colour perfectly.
This was a sample card for Mei to put up at the craft shows so had to be 6x6, which meant I had to tighten up the bows a little and trim the ends. I am pretty sure that if the card was A5 size the bows could be stuck straight on from the bag.


thanks for taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: