Friday 22 November 2013

Satin flower Christmas tree and Wreath

A while ago I made some Christmas samples for Mei to show at the craft shows she attends and although it has taken me a while to get around to it, I have finally managed to get them blogged.

On this card I arranged the flowers in the shape of a Christmas tree adding a couple of stick on gems to the middle of my precious snowflakes.

Here I used the flowers to decorate my wreath shape, adding a bow tied with both organza and metallic edged ribbon and topping off with a diamante snowflake topper and cats eye dazzlers in the corners to finish off.

Some of the items aren't available on the website as yet, but you can pick them up at any of the craft shows Meiflower attends and also by phoning through an order.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: