Tuesday 28 February 2012

Gingham Buttons

Mei has some fantastic new gingham buttons, and I just couldn't wait to use them, so I have added a couple to my latest card.

I made a pop-out stepper card, something I haven't done for quite a while, although this time I decided to try and make the pop-out section circular, rather than the usual square/rectangle. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

   Image - TBB_111 - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Clipart Fairy - A big hug
Die cut heart - Joy Craft - 6003/0005
Butterflies - X-cut punch
Border - Martha Stewart - half daisy border punch.
Metallic cord, charms, gem and fabby gingham buttons - MeiFlower

The buttons aren't up on the website yet, but if you want some then contact Mei via email and she will sort them out for you. They are available in pink and blue, (perfect for baby cards) and red and black. Mei also has lots of tiny buttons available in a wide variety of colours, again not in store yet,
but just drop her a line if you want any.

Hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love this! - the image and papers are gorgeous and the buttons and charms are perfect.