Thursday 22 March 2012

A charming bow.... or three!

Although pink is not my favourite colour, I have produced a very pink card this time around, I love the floral ribbons from Mei and wanted to use one on this card, so the whole colour scheme was chosen to match the ribbon.



Image - DD_028 - Coloured in Photoshop 
All papers - Gorgeous one - Clipart Fairy
Border - Martha Stewart punch - Layered Arches
Lace - stash
Ribbon, charms and pearlsMeiFlower

I used strong red sticky tape to attach the bow charms to the ribbon
and then covered the holes with stick on pearls.

Thanks for stopping by
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful card - love what you have done with the charms and pearls. I bought some the floral ribbon after seeing it used on one of your other cards and I love it.
Karen x