Saturday 3 March 2012

Show me the bling!

My name is Colette and I'm a Blingaholic LOL!, like most of us I can't resist something sparkly and when I saw this freebie sentiment over at Create with TLC I knew it was meant for me. I have been eager to use it since I downloaded it and yesterday managed to find a few spare hours so decided I would go for it.
I wasn't sure what sparkly things to add to my card, so I had a hunt through my bling collection, which took me ages as I was constantly being distracted by sparkly things LOL!, but eventually settled on the idea of adding images around the sentiment made wholly from self adhesive gems. Out came my Bazzill Jewel Templates and I set to work, and this is what I ended up with.

Sentiment - Create with TLC freebie
Sparkly silver paper - Hobbycraft
Templates - Bazzill Jewel Templates
Blue, green, pink, black, yellow, crystal and the most beautiful tiny Aurora Borealis gems all from MeiFlower

It looks brilliantly sparkly in real life, but unfortunately the camera doesn't capture it, but I will be seeing Mei at the Sincerely Yours craft show today, so I am going to give it to her as a sample. If you see her at any of the craft shows that they attend around the country, go and check out the sparkliness for yourself.

Hugs,
Colette xx

This is Mei here, just attached a pic of me and Colette at Sincerely Yours Crafts show at Leigh.
Thank you Colette for the bling, bling card. Just what I need to brighten up a dreary, rainy day!

3 comments:

Colette said...

It was lovely seeing you today, wish I'd have known I was going to have to pose, as I would have gotten dolled up. Big thanks for my fab goodies.
Colette xx

lalkygirl said...

its a fab pic ladies ,looks like you had a lot of fun...tracey x

Karen said...

Those Jewel Templates are a great idea - love the effect of the gems, and it makes it so much easier, I will have to get some of these templates and have a go myself.
Great photo of you and Mei - who was the drunk who took the picture? - I didn't think I was with you!?! LOL
Great to see your cards on here Colette, it gives me great ideas - and adds to my list of what I NEED to buy!
x