Sunday 25 March 2012

Pretty simple!

Every month I attend the Clipart Fairy workshop, and yesterday we made a total of eight cards, we used quite a few MeiFlower products on the cards and if you want to see what we did then check out my blog here.

Everyone seemed to finish their cards quite quickly yesterday, except for a couple of us, who probably did a bit more talking than the rest of them.......didn't we Donna?!!! The stragglers got to have a look at Wendy's new Mica embossing masks and she decided to let us have a play with them. We all embossed a design onto white card and then were given some MeiFlower AB gems, ribbon and a ribbon slider and left to do our own thing.

This is how mine turned out. 
I glamour dusted the stems and leaves and then matted the embossed card onto black card, added the silver grey ribbon and slider across the front and an AB gem to the centre of each flower. The whole thing was then mounted onto a square white card base. I will add a sentiment tag once I know what it will be used for.
It was so simple to make and looks really pretty in real life.

Colette xx

2 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Stylish card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Karen said...

I love the simplicity of this card, it is so beautiful. The Ribbon Slider and Silver Grey Ribbon look lovely. I have that ribbon, so I may just have to buy the Ribbon Slider now! Thanks for the inspiration.
Love, Karen x