Monday 19 November 2012

Reindeer Pull

I love the image on this card, it reminds me of a Labrador dog we had when I was younger who used to drag you around, whenever you tried to take him for a walk LOL!


The card was made from a Paper Creator kit, called Reindeer Pull, I added some jingle bells to the sentiment panel, tied together with silver metallic cord, and placed some Cats eyes Dazzlers along the pink paper strip. The Dazzlers, cord and bells are all from Meiflower

(The Dazzlers aren't actually called Dazzlers, I don't think Mei has given them a name, but that's what my friends and I call them. They are not on the website yet so if you wanted some you would have to email or telephone your order through and ask for them, they come in Square, Rectangle, heart and circle shapes too.)

Thanks for Stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Colette, I love this image and your card is gorgeous. The 'Dazzlers' look stunning and even more so in 'real life'. Love the Jingle Bells too.