Monday 26 November 2012

Satin Ribbon Flowers and Gift box with cards

I have had a few people asking me about the satin ribbon flowers I have been using on some of my recent cards. Unfortunately, due to this being a busy time of year for Craft shows etc., Mei hasn't had time to get them loaded up to the online store. If you would like to purchase some, then all you need to do is contact the store either by email - info@meiflower.co.uk
or telephone - 0161 790 3292
just explain what you are after and they will sort it out for you.

Here's a little gift box I made, it contains four Christmas cards and envelopes.





Image - Winkies Snow Days Wishes - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Kraft card - Anna Marie Designs
Papermania - Snowflakes embossing folder - rubbed over with antique white ink pad.
All printed papers - Peppermint Patty - Crazy 4 monograms
Snowflakes - X cut punch
Ribbons, buttons, pearls, gems and snowman charm - Meiflower
Stick Pin, and string - Stash


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

Well I sent them a mail almost a week ago asking about these, but haven´t got any answer to that either.