Tuesday 6 November 2012

Teddy and Mickey

I have two cards to show you today, my latest Teddy Bo DT card and a birthday card I made for my gorgeous grandson Charlie who is celebrating his first birthday today.

Image - TEDDYBEA_242 - which I coloured using Photoshop
Papers - Daydream - Scrapflower/MSA Collab
Ribbon, gems and create, wish and inspire charms - Meiflower


Here's the card I made for Charlie, I haven't been too well, with a chest infection for the last couple of days, and haven't done any crafting at all, so I had to put this together quickly yesterday afternoon.
Mickey Image - Google Images
Papers - Freebie found HERE 
Font - Waltograph - dafont.com
Ribbon and cute baby Mickey charm - Meiflower

Thanks for popping by,
Hugs,
Colette xx


1 comment:

Karen said...

Two fab cards - Teddy Bea is full of colour (obviously, it's a rainbow!?!) and the Mickey Mouse card is great.