Thursday 10 January 2013

Autumn Leaves!

I know Autumn is gone and we are well into Winter now, but I have had this card made for a while and unfortunately with all the Christmas stuff going on it didn't get an airing so I thought I would show it off today.

I have used quite a few of the gorgeous little spotty buttons from Meiflower, which come in a great range of colours including an Autumnal selection. I have also added an antique effect butterfly charm which I've decorated with tiny stick on gems, once again all from Meiflower.



Image - Sassy Sally and her Autumn Leaves - Sassy Cheryl at The Paper Creator
Digital Papers and frames - A Bee-utiful Day kit - Crazy 4 Monograms
Leaf die - Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip
Sentiment - Computer generated
Ribbon, buttons, metal butterfly and tiny gemsMeiflower

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx



1 comment:

Karen said...

Great card - love the image and colours and the butterfly looks fab! Karen x