Thursday 17 January 2013

More Wedding Invitation Samples

I have another two wedding invitations samples to show you today, this time around in purple and white, I was originally only making the one with the lattice top but due to a small mistake on my part ( I die-cut the wrong sized scalloped heart, it was far too big, and ended up cutting a smaller one from the middle, the frame that was left inspired me to make a second card).


Lattice Edge Brittania Die - Pink Frog Crafts
X Cut nesting dies - Scalloped Hearts
Marianne Creatables - LR0238 Wedding Rings
Joy Crafts 6003/0005 Lattice Heart
Peel Off wording
Gems and satin ribbon flower - Meiflower



Couture Creations Embossing folder - Intrinsic
X Cut nesting dies - Scalloped Hearts
Sentiment - computer generated
Metallic edged ribbon and gems - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Fabulous cards - like the ribbon effect on the second card and I love first card, it is beautiful.