Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cube Calendar

I've got something a little different to show you today, it's a cube calendar which I've dillied up with some ribbon, gems and buttons from Meiflower.
The calendar has a little drawer at end end for holding your bits and bobs and I have used gingham buttons from Meiflower to make little drawer handles, tied on with some red waxed cord, I've also used black waxed cord to make the laydbird antennae as it was easier than trying to cut them out.


Ladybird Cube Calendar kit - Paper Creator
Tonic geared border punch
Ribbon,buttons, red and black waxed cord and gems - Meiflower.

I think these would make  a lovely end of year or Christmas present for Teacher, or would be great for craft fairs etc.

Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

lalkygirl said...

Wow college this is fabulous
Love it
Tracey x